About Me

My photo
Hi all. You may be wondering who or what is Scatty? Well Scatty is a cat who likes only one person and one person only. Therefore whatever I do or wherever I am at home, Scatty needs to be involved. Rarely do I spend any time in the kitchen when Scatty isn't getting under my feet and demanding attention. A little tip when looking for specific recipes...use the search button with terms like salads, desserts, etc. to find recipes under each category. I will endeavour to stick to this format. Most of these recipes have been taken or adapted from books and I will try to recognise the original author whenever possible. Where something is a little more original, I have a tendency to add a dash of this or a pinch of that... quantities and specifics are not my strong point. I will attempt to be more specific :-)

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Introduction

I am often being asked for recipes and this seemed like the easiest way to share amongst friends and family both near and far. I will be including family favourites, new additions to my repetoire and requests... I hope you enjoy and I look forward to requests and contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment